Name: Dr Navid Rezvani
Certification & Education: Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Sub-Specialist
Years of experience and number of successful surgeries: Over 10 years of experience and more than 6000 successful surgeries
languages: English, Persian
Specialties: Performing all aesthetic surgery of the face, reconstruction of soft tissue defect, reconstruction of facial bones fracture, reconstruction of all burned area of the body and all hands disease surgery
Doctor’s Email: DrRezvani@ariamedtour.com
Dr. Navid Rezvani
Educational Experiences and rewards:
• Was born in Mashhad 1978, Iran and growing up in a scientific family.
• Graduated from medical school of Azad University of Tehran in 2003.
• Graduated from Shahid Beheshtiy University of medical science in General Surgery Speciality in 2010.
• Received International Board Certification in general surgery speciality 2011.
• Graduated from Iran University of Medical Science in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Sub-Speciality in 2015.
• Received International Board Certification in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Sub-Speciality 2015.
• Assistant professor and faculty member at Gillan University of Medical Science from 2015.
• Head of Department of Plastic Surgery at Burn and Reconstructive Surgery Hospital from 2015.
• Member of Iranian society of plastic and aesthetic surgeons from 2015.
Professional and Practical Skills:
• Performing all aesthetic surgery of the face including nose, forehead, eyebrow, eyelid, cheek, lips, chin, neck and ears
• Reconstruction of soft tissue defect including skin, muscles, tendons, nerves and vessels in all parts of body.
• Reconstruction of facial bones fracture including nose, jaw, eye socket and bone cheek.
• Reconstruction of all burned area of the body
• All hands disease surgery