People of all ages and body types who have flat, sagging, small, or asymmetrical buttocks and are unhappy with the shape of their butts, choose butt lift, or Brazilian butt lift (BBL), to improve the shape and appearance of their buttocks.
A butt lift is a cosmetic surgery that aims to improve the shape and appearance of buttocks. Butt lift can provide a more aesthetically pleasing look using different techniques. Before considering butt lift, you can investigate your options with our highly qualified plastic surgeons. It is noteworthy that the procedure attracts many people from around the world to Tehran, as our plastic surgeons are highly qualified, and have many years of expertise in performing cosmetic surgeries, specifically butt lift.
You are a good candidate for butt lift if:
• Your buttock skin is sagging or lose and has lost its elasticity
• You want to have a firm butt with a pleasing look
• You want to add volume to your backside
• You have tried to enhance the shape of your butt by exercise or nutrition and you have not achieved your desired goal
• You have undergone a dramatic weight loss and suffer from extra sagging skin in your backside.
Considering your desired goal and your physical condition, your plastic surgeon will provide you with necessary information and decide which technique suits you more and leads to the best and pleasing result.
To provide a more pleasing result and have more sensual curves you can combine butt lift surgery with other plastic surgeries, like breast augmentation.
What are some pre-op instructions for butt lift surgery?
Before deciding to undergo a butt lift, consult with your plastic surgeon. To obtain the most favorable result, there are some instructions you should follow.
- Your weight should be stable for about a year before the surgery. You should also be aware that future weight fluctuations can affect the results as well.
- Stop smoking at least six weeks before the surgery, as smoking can slow down the healing process and increase the risk of complications during the surgery.
- Have a healthy diet high in protein to prevent problems in the healing process.
- Avoid drinking alcohol for at least a week before the surgery to prevent complications during the surgery.
- Avoid taking aspirin, as it can increase bleeding during the surgery.
- Be prepared to rest at home for about three weeks.
How is butt lift procedure?
Butt lift surgery can be performed under local anesthesia combined with sedation. But general anesthesia is more commonly used. To ensure the best result, your plastic surgeon may combine various techniques.
There are three main techniques which are frequently used to enhance the shape and size of buttock. They include traditional buttock list, fat transfer (also known as Brazilian Butt Lift or BBL), and buttock implants. The techniques are explained in details as follows:
Traditional buttock lift.
In traditional buttock lift, long incisions are made into your butt so that your surgeon can remove sections of skin and fat. Then your surgeon will pull up and lift the remaining skin and tissue, and then stitch the skin back into place. The procedure will take between one to two hours depending on the extent of work needed.
Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)
In this technique fat will be removed from other areas of your body, such as your abdomen or thighs or love-handles, through liposuction. Then fat cells will be purified, and injected back into your buttock using fat transfer techniques. Since your own fat is used in this technique, it is safer than butt implants, and the result is long lasting. It is noted that the procedure is considered the most natural method for having a fuller perky buttock shape.
Buttock implants are used for a firmer contour. In this technique long incisions will be made in your bottom so that your plastic surgeon can insert silicone implants. After your surgeon places the implants, and is satisfied with the size and shape and positioning of the implants, he or she will stitch you back up.
Butt lift recovery
After the surgery you may have some surgical drains in place. You can be discharged after you learn how to take care of drains and feel comfortable walking and moving.The surgeon will prescribe painkillers and antibiotics.
You will get rid of the swelling and bruising after a few weeks. For at least six weeks try not to do anything that requires great effort, such as lifting.
You should use cushions that are designed to reduce pressure while you are sitting. The longer you avoid sitting on your buttocks, the better are chances that you achieve your desirable result. It is recommended that you avoid sitting on your butt for at least three weeks. Massaging the liposuctioned areas after the surgery can help healing and improve contour.
Butt Lift before & after photos
Contact Us for Butt Lift
Send your request now to WhatsApp/Viber/Telegram/Imo number +989129570479 or E-Mail Info@Arimedtour.com and ask questions about your treatment and receive doctor’s answer OR hit the pink button below.
WHAT HAPPENs WHEN YOU ARE SENDING YOUR REQUEST
- Ask questions about your treatment
- Your request will be reviewed by Doctors at AriaMedTour
- Doctor’s Assistant will CONTACT you via the communication portal you have selected in the form