Dr Dr Farzad Parvizian’s CV
Dr. Farzad Parvizian earned his MD from Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. Following that, he pursued a General Surgery Residency at Iran University of Medical Science, Tehran. Dr Parvizian also received his board certifiication in Plastic Surgery at the same university.
Dr Parvizian is an specialist in cosmetic plastic surgery and microsurgery. He has passed a course in novel methods of burn treatments and Negative-pressure wound therapy (NPWT) in Berlin, Germany. He is also a Member of the Burn & Restoration Research Center of Iran University of Medical Sciences. He Has a long list of satisfied clients in plastic surgeries.
Dr Parvizian’s memberships:
- Member of the Iranian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member of the Burn & Restoration Research Center, Iran University of Medical
- Member of the Iranian Association of Surgeons
- Received certification in modern wound healing methods and NPWT in Berlin, Germany
- Translating top-ranked medical book, 2002
- Ranked first in oral entrance examination of the Plastic Surgery Residency Program, 2011.