Dr. Navid Rezvani
Educational Experiences and rewards:
• Was born in Mashhad 1978, Iran and growing up in a scientific family.
• Graduated from medical school of Azad University of Tehran in 2003.
• Graduated from Shahid Beheshtiy University of medical science in General Surgery Speciality in 2010.
• Received International Board Certification in general surgery speciality 2011.
• Graduated from Iran University of Medical Science in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Sub-Speciality in 2015.
• Received International Board Certification in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Sub-Speciality 2015.
• Assistant professor and faculty member at Gillan University of Medical Science from 2015.
• Head of Department of Plastic Surgery at Burn and Reconstructive Surgery Hospital from 2015.
• Member of Iranian society of plastic and aesthetic surgeons from 2015.
Professional and Practical Skills:
• Performing all aesthetic surgery of the face including nose, forehead, eyebrow, eyelid, cheek, lips, chin, neck and ears
• Reconstruction of soft tissue defect including skin, muscles, tendons, nerves and vessels in all parts of body.
• Reconstruction of facial bones fracture including nose, jaw, eye socket and bone cheek.
• Reconstruction of all burned area of the body
• All hands disease surgery