About Dr Rouientan
Dr Abdolreza Rouientan entered the world of medicine in 1998 after he was graduated from Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. Thereafter, he got his residency in general surgery from Tehran University of Medical Sciences (2007). Dr Rouientan went on to pursue his post-graduate training in plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery at Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences (2011).
Dr Rouientan is working as the senior assistant of 15 Khordad hospital since 2009. With over 15 years of working experience, he’s regarded as an expert plastic and reconstructive surgeon beyond compare. He’s also a qualified university lecturer, working as the assistant professor of plastic and reconstructive surgery at Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences.
Membership of Dr Rouientan
– Member of Iranian Society of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgeons since 2011
– Active member of Iranian Association of Surgeons since 2007
– Member of editorial board of World of Health Magazine (a national magazine) since 2011
– Member of editorial board of World of Women Journal (a national magazine) since 2011
Publications of Dr Rouientan
- Co-author of “Thoracoscopic Sympathectomy of T2 and T3 Ganglions for Palmarhyperhydrosis”, Tehran University of Medical Sciences Journal
- Co-author of “Thoracic sympathectomy for symptomathic Limb Ischemic Disease”, 7th international congress of the society for vascular surgery, 2006
- Author of “All about Burning” (book), Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, 2015
- Co-author of “Results of Caudal Columellar Grafts in Close Rhinoplasty”, 4th advanced rhinoplasty national congress in Iran, 2010
- Co-author of “Comparing Medial Pedicle Mammoplasty with Inferior Pedicle Mammoplasty”, Quarterly Journal of School of Medicine, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences