Bahman Hospital opened in 2008 in Shahrak-e Gharb (Qarb Town) in the northwest of Tehran. With high-tech medical equipment and highly-trained doctors, Bahman Hospital gained a lot of reputation despite the presence of numerous public medical centers in the area. The hospital offers the most sophisticated diagnostic, medical and paraclinical services using up-to-date technologies.
Some of the hospital’s accomplishments are as follows:
- Received certificate of accreditation as a Grade 1 hospital from the Ministry of Health and Medical Education of I.R. Iran
- Received certificate of appreciation for the promotion of vaginal delivery
- Selected as the best private hospital in providing services for physiologic birth
- Selected as a child-friendly hospital
- Received certificate of approval for installation of Hemovigilance system
- Received certificate of approval from the Ministry of Health and Medical Education of I.R. Iran for receiving foreign patients