- Personal picture
The personal photo must meet these simple criteria:
– Don’t wear a hat, mask or glasses;
– Your face must be entirely visible; no hair or other things should cover part of your face;
– The background of the photo must be a flat, homogeneous surface with a plain color (preferably but not necessarily white). A plain wall would be a perfect background.
– The photos must be something similar to the samples provided below. There are no limitations in clothes and their color. Women can either send a photo with or without hijab.
- Current residence (home) address: Provide the address of where you live.
- Home phone number
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Estimated date of your arrival
2- Service fee
The service fee is 50 US dollars or 45 euros for citizens of all countries except for British and Canadian citizens, for whom it is 175 US dollars or 150 euros, (for American citizens, please contact us). To learn about the payment options and get the account number please contact us. Note that what you pay here is just our service fee to apply for your visa authorization code. You still will have to pay the consulate visa fee where you are referring to for receiving your visa, which varies depending on your nationality. Bear in mind that the service fee will not be returned in case your visa request is rejected by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
3- Receiving authorization code
Once we receive your documents, information, and receipt of payment of the service fee, we will submit your application to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA). Normally, you will receive the Authorization Code within 2 to 7 business days from the date of the submission of your request (For British, Canadian and American citizens this process takes 3 business weeks to 3 months).
Iran Visa Authorization Code or Iran Visa Tracking Code or Iran Visa Reference Code is your Iran visa approval number which is issued by Iran Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) to facilitate your Iran visa issuance.
4- Collecting your visa from an Iranian embassy/consulate in your country or from Iranian international airports
Once your Visa Authorization Code is issued, we will send it to you so that you can refer to the nearest Iranian embassy/consulate with your documents in hand to receive your visa or (if you are a citizen of one of the counties for whose nationalities a visa on arrival is issued at the airport, [see them at visa policy of Iran section below]) just take your flight to an international airport in Iran and receive it there immediately without waiting in a queue.