Pixee Fox, a Swedish beauty model currently living in North Carolina who is known for her mania for plastic surgeries has spent over £500,000 undergoing 200 operations, including having six ribs removed and her jaw broken. She chose Iran for a nose revision surgery as the country offers the highest quality nose operations in the world.
Talking in front of a camera in Dr. Mahboubirad clinic, she expressed her satisfaction with the reception she received in Iran. She was happy with the arrangements and the accommodation facility. She said she wanted to make her nose ‘semi-fantasy’.
Pixee’s ambition is to make herself look like cartoon characters Holly Would, Jessica Rabbit, and Aurora.
“I don’t do this for vanity,” she said on a TV show about her countless surgeries. “I am a pioneer; I am pushing the beauty industry forwards.”
She has had 200 other plastic surgeries, including six ribs removed, four boob jobs, two rounds of liposuction, labiaplasty, butt lift, and even an eye color change.
“For me there is something beautiful about plastic surgery even though I know it is not for every one,” she wrote on her Instagram under a video of her nose revision surgery recovery timeline, tagging Dr. Mahboubirad’s account. “I see myself as an artist sharing what I am passionate about.”
“THANK YOU FARSHID FOR GIVING ME MY DREAM NOSE,” a caption at the end of the video clip read.
Nose Job Capital
Iran is named the nose job capital of the world for having the highest rhinoplasty surgeries per person. Iranian nose job surgeons are highly skillful and experienced. The demand for rhinoplasty surgery is so high that it has made the Iranian plastic surgeons extraordinarily prolific so much so that some of them have several ops a day.
Not only is the quality of rhinoplasty in Iran exceptional, the affordable costs are also eye-catching. People from around the world are increasingly flocking to Iran to get their noses under the knife, and Tehran is now the hottest destination for nose job candidates.
>> Related Posts
- Everything You Need to Know about Getting a Nose Job in Iran
- The most important things you need to know about Primary Rhinoplasty (first nose surgery)
- What is Secondary Rhinoplasty (Revision rhinoplasty)?
- Rhinoplasty Video Testimonials and related information
- Nose reshaping rhinoplasty before and after photo gallery by Iranian nose surgeons
- Frequently Asked Questions About nose job, Primary and Revision rhinoplasty (FAQ)
- Internet Consultation With Rhinoplasty Iranian Nose Surgeons for free
- Common Rhinoplasty Types and Techniques (Guide To Rhinoplasty Plastic Surgery)
- All you need to know about open rhinoplasty surgery
- What is the best method for nose reshaping, Open rhinoplasty or closed rhinoplasty?
- What is the Price of Nose Surgery in Iran? (Doctors, Surgeon team, clinic, medical photography, lab tests, hospital and etc)
- Why Do I Get Nose Job? (Reasons to do Rhinoplasty)
- When is the best season (spring, summer etc) for a successful nose job?
- 4 Important Nose Job Tips You Need to Know Before Your Rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty patient question and answer
How much does a nose job cost in Iran?
How much does a nose job cost in Iran or How much does Rhinoplasty cost in Iran is a common asked question by people seeking affordable surgery in Iran. You can basically save up to 80% for getting your nose job in iran, performed by the best board certificated plastic surgeons. Basically the cost of the nose job surgery in iran starts from 1450 USD depending on the specialist fee.
The rhinoplasty surgery in Iran is done by best qualified doctors, plastic and cosmetic surgeons of the country selected directly by AriaMedtour, all having special abroad and international memberships like American Society of Plastic Surgeons. The clinics and hospitals are fully equipped with medical facilities of all kinds.
How long should I stay in Iran after Rhinoplasty surgery?
After checking in the clinic and visiting the doctor the next day you will get ready to undergo the surgery. six or seven days after the surgery your plaster will be removed and after a short break you can go back to your destination with no worries.
What’s the ideal age for a rhinoplasty (Nose Surgery)?
Generally speaking The ideal age for doing the Rhinoplasty surgery for men is 17 and for women is 15. The bony and soft tissue structure of the face when coming to this age is fully matured so the later teens would be a great starting time to do such surgeries. On the other hand , nasal septum has developed fully during facial growth in this age which allows the proper growth of the midface and nasal structures.
The Rhinoplasty surgery is best performed once an individual has hit puberty and also should not be performed before a major growth spurt.